Subject: [Leica] Pictures: homework and magenta M8
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Nov 16 13:24:29 2006

Homework: I love what the 777 does with the highlights.
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/11x106crop002.jpg

Ralf from Leica presenting the M8. Despite his wearing a black fabric
shirt, it's clear that there is absolutely no Magenta issues. Once again
proving that seeing is believing and that you can't believe everything you
read on the Internet.
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/11x106crop015.jpg

Finally, what's life without a silly dog pic:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/11x106crop018.jpg

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Pictures: homework and magenta M8)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Pictures: homework and magenta M8)