Subject: [Leica] chimping, now Leica Sins
From: allen.graves at charter.net (allen.graves@charter.net)
Date: Thu Nov 16 08:07:20 2006

It is really remarkable how little interest there is in some of the really
high quality manual focus SLR lenses there is now. A like-new Nikkor 55mm f
2.8 micro sat on my local shop's shelf for over 6 months for $135 before
someone finally bought it. I just couldn't convince myself that I needed
another one.

Allen