Subject: [Leica] Cameras I miss but don't miss...most
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 07:37:30 2006

In a message dated 11/16/2006 9:26:04 A.M. Central Standard Time,
drodgers@casefarms.com writes:

Anyone  else have a camera they miss but don't miss?
---------------------

Yeah, I bought a little GS645 Fuji right before a trip to Germany.  I  shot
roll of film with it, and took it along, because with he lens retracted,  it
was about M sized.

Early my first morning back in Wetzlar, I was taking pictures with it and
became annoyed at the loud kerchunk of the shutter.  I put it away, and
sold it
when I got back home.  I was looking at the shots from it the other  day and
realized just how good they were.

Amazing that I liked almost nothing about the camera but the size and
weight, but I still look at them on Ebay.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana