Subject: [Leica] Vision correction
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 16:06:17 2006

In a message dated 11/15/2006 5:58:41 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ricc@mindspring.com writes:

Anyone here have experience with contacts for reading glasses? I  have
a minor correction for long focus, but need reading glasses.  An
acquaintance has a reading contact in one eye and a distant  contact
in the other and swears it's great.

-----------------

I had that for several years, It works great.  Pick the long  focus for
whatever eye you stick up to that M7 and have the reading one in the  other
eye.

Now that I spend all day in front of a pair of monitors, glasses are more
convenient.

Kathy just uses one contact for reading.  None in the other eye.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana