Subject: [Leica] Leica D-Lux 3: It Arrived... I feel overwhelmed!
From: jackmclain at hughes.net (Jack McLain)
Date: Wed Nov 15 05:33:37 2006

Norm:
Thanks much for your reply. It sounds like we are coming from the same
place, just that you left it 3 1/2 weeks earlier.

Yesterday's accomplishment was capturing an image, and transferring it into
the computer (and yes I used iPhoto and then moved the image to PS lite). I
also figured out the zoom.

Today will be settings for JPEG fine vs. whatever it is default set at, and
ordering some cards and a battery (great tip on the battery  14.99 vs.
49.00!). Have you tried the battery? Is it really equivalent to the Leica
branded version?

Thanks for the offer of feeling free to communicate with you. You can count
on it.

Best regards
Jack

Jack McLain