Subject: [Leica] ISO 2500 and another topic- chimping
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed Nov 15 05:25:29 2006

After 12 months of using a Canon 5D I recently put some film through my R8 -
and wondered about getting a DMR it's such a great SLR to use  - and of
course I kept forgetting to advance the film after I'd taken a shot. There's
nothing like pressing the shutter button and nothing happening if you want a
real Homer 'Dooh' moment :-)

Steve

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Should I shouldn't I R8 to DMR)
Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr) ([Leica] ISO 2500 and another topic- chimping)