Subject: [Leica] OT - DVD to MPEG-4 converter (Windows)
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Nov 15 01:47:02 2006

DivX is a codec to recompress DVD's down to CDROM size - but what I need is
a converter from DVD's .vob-format to a web-usable format like MPEG. Thanks
anyway.
D.

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] OT - DVD to MPEG-4 converter (Windows))
Reply from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] OT - DVD to MPEG-4 converter (Windows))