Subject: [Leica] Sonny's M5
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Nov 14 13:33:45 2006

Yeah the battery issue is one big concern.  My old 1D would go dead very
quickly, the new 1DII will seem to last forever on one battery, probably
6 or 7 times longer than the old 1D on the exact same batteries, they
are interchangeable...and I have 4 @ 120 each...

The other issue Tina mentioned was the start up time.  Why in 2006 does
a digital camera take several seconds to be ready to shoot?  Esp one
that costs ~5 grand?  Heck my little D50 that cost ~500 bucks is pretty
close to instant on.

IMHO those two issues need to be looked by the brain trust in Leica Land.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Re: M8 issues and a question (WAS: Sonny's M5))