Subject: [Leica] Sigh......
From: harrison at (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Nov 14 12:45:29 2006

Alan Magayne-Roshak wrote:
> have adapters to use AI Nikkors on EOS digital bodies, but I can't seem to
> get good focus with the dimmer viewfinders.  The F3 was so CLEAR.

Even the Nikon D1X has a much better screen than the EOS1DII does.  I
use the 1DII and bought an old D1X to use my old 300 2.8 AIS Nikkor
on...I have the AI-EOS converter, but like you I just can not see on the
1D screen when it is sharp.

Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography
ImageStockSouth - Stock Photography