Subject: [Leica] Using your powers for good instead of evil....
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue Nov 14 09:51:30 2006

I'm disappointed.  While you were doing this karmic work you
obviously didn't see fit to have these two guys named appropriately.
Obviously their destines call for them to be known as Lee and
Friedlander.

(and if I were anywhere close to there they wouldn't be homeless.
GREAT shot.)

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com