Subject: [Leica] competition photo discussions: snapshot comments
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Nov 13 20:23:38 2006

Sonny, you need a good widescreen monitor and get the pics up beside the
post ;-) Very true regarding  THE reason to post, I agree.
I have read a few comments though, with insights that were very helpful for
me, though they might not be full blown critiques. I'm
shooting ideas for the RED era this week.

Cheers
Hoppy