Subject: [Leica] oh the dreaded x-ray questions
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Mon Nov 13 19:05:06 2006

Okay, I fly allot now. And I always have film checked, no problems at all.
I've even left film in my M6 through x-ray and it's fine. I have some 120
Neopan 400 in my Bronica RF645, about half way through the roll. Sounds
stupid but is 120/220 any more sensitive to xrays? Leaving tomorrow morning
so I might just see what happens, nothing real important on the roll anyway.

Chris

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] oh the dreaded x-ray questions)