Subject: [Leica] RE: LUG Digest, Vol 33, Issue 249
From: igreines at GMSR.com (Irving Greines)
Date: Mon Nov 13 13:51:38 2006

Just received an email pointing out that the link to my site leads to
nowhere.  Thanks.

It contained a typo and, for whatever it's worth, it should have read:
www.greinesfineartphoto.com

And, since my projects have all been medium format, why do I mostly
"lurk" on the Leica site?  The answer is that I've been shooting Leica
for more that 40 years.  I still shoot with Leicas and am seriously
thinking about the M8.  Until last November, I shot 100% with film.
Last November, I bought a Canon 5D because I like full frame and the
camera was relatively small.
It's been great, but digital has been a steep learing curve for me.

Anyway, I've enjoyed the recent exchanges about the M8, and it seems I
may be lurking less and posting more.