Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 45: Rainy Remembrance Day
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon Nov 13 13:07:50 2006

Hi Nathan

A very moving set. I've taken a lot of photographs in Northern France of
cemeteries from both world wars and the the cemeteries never cease to move
me. Especially the WWI locations that now seem so peaceful in total contrast
to how they must have been during the war. The personal inscriptions on some
of the British headstones are very, very poignant, you can almost reach back
the best part of a century and feel the pain and loss that the families must
have felt.

Thanks for sharing these.

Steve