Subject: [Leica] WAS: M8 Impressions, Pro and Con NOW: LEFT EYE SHOOTER! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Nov 12 19:54:41 2006

Bob Shaw offered:
:-)

> Ted:
>
> Damn!
>
> Never though about it, but after reading your post, I got up, went to the
> camera cupboard, pulled out the R8 and the old T2 and voila! - me a
> right-handed, left-eye shooter, too!  Go figure.<<<

Bob all the good guys wear white hats, shoot with their left eye holding the
gear in the right hand! ;-)

> Hey; hope you don't get blown off the Island tonight.  She's gonna blow
> good tonight - at least down here in Puget Sound country.<<<

Well we got the hatches battened down and it doesn't look good around here
for the next few says. However it'll be good mood effect weather shooting
through the rain splattered windows and trees blown. ;-)
ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] WAS: M8 Impressions, Pro and Con NOW: LEFT EYE SHOOTER! :-))
Message from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] WAS: M8 Impressions, Pro and Con NOW: LEFT EYE SHOOTER! :-))