Subject: [Leica] Sigh......
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Nov 11 19:57:04 2006

At 08:04 PM 11/11/2006, you wrote:
>The rangefinder rage over the past 6 years has been fun and exciting.

>  I'm
>wondering if the LUG should bifurcate into a LUG and a dLUG. I guess not.
>The people on the LUG like one another too much to build a wall separating
>formats.
>
>Jeffery Smith

It's still a rangefinder, Jeffery.  Just think of it as a rangefinder
with a different kind of film ;-)  It's still about
photography.  It's still about light. I'd like to think we're a
photography group, not a film group or a digital group.  Right?

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com