Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 43 More fall foilage
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Nov 11 19:29:37 2006

Even though I live in the southern U.S. the fall colors can be quite
beautiful.  It seems that all of my friends that moved here from the north
have been planting trees with fabulous fall foilage.  A few decades along
and the trees are old enough to be interesting.

With that said, first up is an image of some of the last summer blooms.
There was a very small patch of these blooming in an abandoned field in the
middle of Atlanta.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/album337/PAW+Week+44/backlitcorepsis.jpg.html

This tree is on the edge of a park that I frequently walk around, it is
almost like being in Vermont:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/album337/PAW+Week+44/redmapleleavestreetrunk.jpg.html

Last for this week is some leaves that were knocked down by the rain I was
photographing in, the contrast with the dark bark was to much to resist:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/album337/PAW+Week+44/wetleavetreecrotch.jpg.html

With the weekend only half over, make a wonderful breakfast and share it
with us.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Don's PAW 43 More fall foilage)