Subject: [Leica] M8 in Palo Alto
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Nov 11 17:42:08 2006

Ooops, my bad, I meant ISO2500 of course, which makes it OK to be worse
than 1600 on the R-D1. Sorry for the confusion!

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc) ([Leica] M8 in Palo Alto)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] M8 in Palo Alto)