Subject: [Leica] Sigh......
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Nov 11 17:28:19 2006

>  I'm
> wondering if the LUG should bifurcate into a LUG and a dLUG.

Nope. We didn't do separate groups for B/W and color, nor for LTM and M, nor
for RF and R, nor for good photographers and bad. A photograph is a
photograph. If you want to talk about film, I'm sure there's a discussion
group out there somewhere that talks about film.

> There were many, many posts on the LUG, LEG, Rflist, and CVUG lists.

"many" is relative, I guess.

CVUG had 681 posts in October 2006
         597 posts in October 2005
        1728 posts in October 2004

RFlist had
          70 posts in October 2006
          15 posts in October 2005
         156 posts in October 2004

LUG had
        3758 posts in October 2006
        3149 posts in October 2005
        3583 posts in October 2004

I don't host the LEG so I don't have access to its archives to count
messages.

Brian Reid
LUG Saloon Keeper

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Sigh......)