Subject: [Leica] new images, M8
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Fri Nov 10 18:52:15 2006

Hello LUG,
        These 3 photos are from a walk this morning with an M8 and my
friend's dog, we had been dog sitting.  I think that the camera is
pretty good.  I never do well with instruction manuals, but this one
was at least originally written in German and not Japanese.  The lens
was the 28mm Summicron and the iso 640.  The originals were jpegs as
I have not yet been able to master the capture 1.  The photos are
really better than 800 pixels allow.  Many have commented about the
price.  I would say that the M3 was further away from my buying than
and M8.  I hope that these are of interest.
Lee

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Lee/Lee-Hermann-album/Canyon+early+morning.JPG.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Lee/Lee-Hermann-album/L1000020.JPG.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Lee/Lee-Hermann-album/L1000021.JPG.html