Subject: [Leica] M8 and magenta ongoings
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Nov 10 06:34:44 2006

Harrison

Did several assignments in Roswell a few years back while living in
Texas. Don't be too quick to discount those alien stories, either that
or there is something in their water. Roswell is weirder than Key West
during Fantasy Fest. ;-)

Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] M8 and magenta ongoings)
Message from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] M8 and magenta ongoings)