Subject: [Leica] Epson roll paper help?
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu Nov 9 14:35:49 2006

Brian,

Not are the points you mention issues, but according to my calculations
roll paper costs more than sheets. In looking at the link below for EPGP
a box of 50 count 8.5 x 11 inch is $33.24.  50 * 11 inches is 45.83
feet. A roll that's only 32.8 feet is $41.05. (Plus the roll paper is
0.18 inches narrower.)

http://www.inkjetart.com/epson_paper/premium_glossy.html

I keep looking at this thinking I'm missing something. But sheets seem
to be at a better value. I guess there's some benefit if you're wasting
real estate on sheets. But it sounds like you waste some on rolls, too.

Maybe roll paper makes sense for panoramas.

daveR