Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 44: Three days in Copenhagen
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Nov 8 23:39:29 2006

> Unfortunately I did not manage to get together with Ruben or Mads
> while in Copenhagen this time. But otherwise, it was a wonderful 3
> days in a city I love, with people I care about. A few pictures are
> here (and not a mermaid among them):
> http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=51
>
> And as always, comments and critique are gratefully welcomed.

Interesting struggle the young rabbi has.

When I came to Sweden, in the 70'ies, the "Socialstyrelsen" (Social
Board) recommended that we eat 6 - 7 slices of bread a day.

They have still not lived down the ridicule they got for trying to
influence lives in such detail. The "Six/sex" a day ... reminds me of it.

I like Scandinavian ads.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Nathan's PAW 44: Three days in Copenhagen)