Subject: [Leica] Leica at ISO 12,500
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Wed Nov 8 11:41:31 2006

Hi All- I recall shooting at 12, 500 ISO for a class in advanced b/w
printing. we processed the film with a special mix and temperatures of
chemicals. results were ok. the shooting was in a subway in Hollywood.
so shooting an M8 at 2500 is nothing. I can do that and better with my
R9 and DMR. my $0.02.  anything new to write about? Best, Stasys

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Leica at ISO 12,500)