Subject: [Leica] Capture One and Magenta Faces
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Nov 8 08:49:43 2006

At 11:26 AM 11/8/2006, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>What do you think of the interface on Capture One? I have Capture
>One Pro from a few years ago and it's the least intuitive, most
>frustrating steaming pile of software on my apps drive. I hope the
>interface has advanced up to, oh, at least 1995.
>
>-Chris Lawson

After working with Lightroom, which is much more intuitive, I find
Capture one very frustrating and there are no tutorials besides the
very basic ones on the website.  I can't find my files or how to load
them and the views seem to be different every time I open it.  I do
like the color balance but I hope the final version of Lightroom will
replace it!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com