Subject: [Leica] No M8 for me in November
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Nov 7 17:55:26 2006

At 08:31 PM 11/7/2006, you wrote:
>I ordered an M8 some time ago, and at the time was told I was third
>on the list at Keeble and Shuchat. Yesterday they told me the
>cameras would be in today. I stopped by in late afternoon. A very
>nervous and stammering Jeff Alford told me that I wasn't going to
>get a camera out of this batch and that whoever told me I was third
>on the list was mistaken. Terry Shuchat was standing 10 feet away
>with his arms crossed, listening to our conversation, saying nothing.

I think we should arrange a protest and picket K&S.  If I were there,
I'd carry a sign!  That's not a fair way to treat your customers
(especially one with as many Leica friends as Brian)!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] No M8 for me in November)