Subject: [Leica] Just Tried an M8
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue Nov 7 08:35:08 2006

Jim,

I've been asking myself whether or not an M8 would allow me to take
better photographs. Thus far the answer is, no. More photographs that I
can process more easily? Yes! But the fact is I can get equally good
photographs with film, if I put in the effort.

I've never regretted the purchase of any Leica equipment. My next camera
will be a digital rangefinder. I'm just not sure when I'll get one.
Could be next month, next year, or next model. I'll chimp light table,
at least for a while longer.  :-)

daveR