Subject: [Leica] M8 Problems
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Nov 7 05:01:56 2006

At 09:49 PM 11/6/2006, you wrote:
>Ed
>PS: Great images, as always. Is that a Leica banner on the couch
>behind Molly Wade with Brian Bell's Sons in L1041300.jpg?

Thanks, Ed.  Yes, this was at the Leica Seminar in Rockport.  I've
heard that the Camera One software bundled with the M8 corrects the
magenta skin tones.  I'll wait, too, for a firmware correction for
the streaking.  Luckily, it only affected 2 frames out of 814.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi) ([Leica] M8 Problems)