Subject: [Leica] M8 and the Future
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Nov 7 02:28:06 2006

Amazing and interesting Daniel. I can see from your last pic, the control
and harnessing of the flow. It's such a discordant sort of
thought for me here. We are in the midst of rather severe drought conditions
here in eastern Australia (worst in 100 years). The
challenge now is to work out dilutions for developer with dust instead of
water. Initially, when I saw your pics, I thought that
this was a natural disaster, rather than a managed (and
historical)industrial phenomenon. Thanks for posting these. The
international insights are a nice addition to the LUG experience.
Cheers
Hoppy