Subject: [Leica] 2500 ISO
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Nov 6 22:18:03 2006

Hang on there... all he said was that FOR HIM, it did not make sense.  He (
and I ) are amateurs.  We do not NEED to have a digital
camera, no less a $5K Leica M8.

Since it is HIS opinion, and it is based not upon photo results, aesthetics,
output, or something else, but a financial decision, he
is entitled to decide it is not FOR HIM without evaluation of the M8. .As I
have already posted, the thing is $3.5 to 4.5K too much
for me to consider.  So what?  Does that mean it is not right for you?
Hell, I don't know, and I don't care.  That is YOUR
decision.

Remember, your decision tree, results, and actions may be different....
Tolerance is important.  Free speech is even more important.

As my Sicilian cousins would say... You got a problem with that?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Jayanand Govindaraj writes in part:

> Why is it that everyone gets defensive if any criticicism of Leica is
> posted?

Criticism without basis (i.e. lack of actual experience) is not well
received anywhere that I'm aware of. This includes the Lug.

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta