Subject: [Leica] PAW 43 Posted
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Nov 5 20:22:38 2006

Ric Carter wrote:
> A foggy, Friday drizzle lay over buildings at the center of North
> Carolina's state government.
>
> Foreground is the Legislature, back left are most executive offices, and
> right is the Department of Education.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/album334/43-Capitol-fog.jpg.html

Ric,

The foreground doesn't work for me in this one. I can understand the
symbolic value of having the various offices, but I think other angles
would have been as effective. It "blocks" the buildings in the backgroud
rather than enhances them.

Must have been quite a morning though. That comes through.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] PAW 43 Posted)