Subject: [Leica] 2500 ISO
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Nov 5 18:53:31 2006

In a message dated 11/5/2006 7:37:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jshul@comcast.net writes:

The
only question is longevity, which may be truncated by the rapid  pace of
obsolescence in digital photography  technology.

Those of us who use our cameras professionally (or semi, as in my case) can
get some tax benefits from buying.  If you are not a professional, and the
camera is doing what you want, so what if it is obsolete?

I shot professionally with an "obsolete" M6 for six years after the M7 came
out.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com