Subject: [Leica] ISO 160, Nature shots
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Nov 5 17:13:51 2006

At 05:25 PM 11/5/2006, you wrote:
>Tina
>
>Great shot except the one ending 477 would not load and 866 did not
>look sharp (particularly the rock).

Try it again.  http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/69772446
The link was broken for some reason and I left for church without realizing
it.
I wish there was a site I could put up the full-sized DNGs or Tiffs
without Jpeg compression.  It just seems to ruin some photos or I'm
not doing it right somehow.

>It is good to see such positive
>examples of the ability of the M8. It was on view at my dealers this
>weekend but other pressures prevented me getting there. I was also
>warned not to touch one by a dear Leica-using friend as they are
>coated with some kind of bacteria that makes them infectious and you
>have just got to buy one once you touch it (damned clever these
>Germans!  ;>)  )

That's the truth!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP