Subject: [Leica] Today no much comments
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Nov 4 03:31:52 2006

Luis

My best congratulations to your daughter and you! Enjoy the day. My daughter
(11) had her birthday yesterday and my older son (8) three days ago. Lot's
of scorpions around, here... We're celebrating today (kids' party at the
bowling hall) and tomorrow (family barbecue).

Cheers
Didier

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Today no much comments)