Subject: [Leica] M8 and the Future
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Nov 1 05:55:38 2006

I don't know which impresses me more; 1) that these were taken with a
Rollieflex, 2) that they look fantastic even on my (rather pathetic)
monitor or 3) that they are all compositionally sound.

It's one thing to take a great photograph. It's another to process, scan
and present those photographs on-line without losing any quality in the
process. Each step requires different skills, none of which is easy to
master. Daniel is a man of many talents.