Subject: [Leica] M8 & Depth of Field
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Oct 31 14:41:08 2006

Hi all,

On the M8 lenses become 1,3x, would this affect the depth of field?, on
other words, will have a lens the same depth of field and at the same
distance, on a M8 or an M?, maybe is an stupid question, but if a 50 is any
more a 50 on a M8, and it becomes a 65, I think the depth of field will
proportionally decrease, on this case I suppose too that actual scales based
on 35mm format will be no more valid for 1,3 format.

Thanks for your comments,

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis