Subject: [Leica] Flying Kicks and Other things
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Oct 31 13:10:24 2006

Jim Nichols wrote:
> Harrison,
>
> Great timing on the flying kick.  You have a nice assortment of photos
> on that page.

Thanks Jim,

You and anyone else in the Nashville area that is interested really
ought to come to the next meeting of the Brentwood Camera Club.  We meet
at 6pm at the Brentwood Library.  We have about 200 members, several of
us who shoot Leica even one guy with a DMR in the group.  It is fun and
I am the vice president...but do not let that scare you off! LOL  Our
next meeting is Tuesday the 7th @ 6pm.  We meet the first Tuesday of
every month.

--
Harrison McClary