Subject: [Leica] Flying Kicks and Other things
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue Oct 31 09:19:10 2006

Harrison,

Very nice! Too bad the kid in the background was wearing black. The
kicker's leg gets a wee bit lost in that dark background (although
that's probably more the fault of my monitor, which though calibrated is
an LCD that's not the best.) You should have told her to "hold that
pose" and then asked the kid in the background to move. :-)

It really is a dramatic "decisive moment" image.

daveR