Subject: [Leica] Printing on Glossy Paper
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Tue Oct 31 08:39:51 2006

Dave,

Yes, my 2200 survived the heat, water and humidity of Katrina. It finally
bit the dust a few months ago after 5 good years of service.

Crane Silver Rag is printed with Photo Black as it is a "glossy" finish.
Crane's website has the profile downloads.

I print allot of 11x14's for weddings so I need the 13" printers. The Silver
Rag finally allows for some great FB style BW prints.

Chris