Subject: [Leica] Toscana 2006
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Tue Oct 31 08:33:26 2006

In May of 2006 my wife and I spent about 10 days in the Toscana Province.
After three days in Siena we stayed in a most pleasant hotel in San Quirico
d'Orcia and took daytrips to explore the countryside of southern Tuscany.
The descriptions are with the images. I made all pictures with an M6 on
Optima 100.

BTW because I scanned the negatives several months ago, before I replaced my
ancient monitor and before I used a screen calibration system, they may be
too light.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/main.php?g2_itemId=59097

All comments welcomed,
Oliver