Subject: [Leica] M8 and the Future
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Oct 31 05:31:54 2006

Very few square photographs appear well composed to me. I'd go 6x9 and
be fine.

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] M8 and the Future)
Message from rhaightjr at yahoo.com (Bob Haight) ([Leica] M8 and the Future)
Message from wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell) ([Leica] M8 and the Future)