Subject: [Leica] Request from M8 Users
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon Oct 30 13:35:41 2006

As I've mentioned on the LUG, The Camera Shop (in Bryn Mawr, PA) is having a
Leica Day on Saturday, Nov. 18th.  Lunch at my house (a ten minute walk
away), and the M8 on display at the shop.

However, The Camera Shop would like to make a poster-size enlargement of a
file taken by an M8 in low light.  I've asked a few of the LUG folks who
tried it out pre-production for a low-light image file, but they said that
Leica swore them to non-disclosure.

So, now that the camera's around, has anyone taken a low-light picture with
the camera and would like to have a poster-sized print made?  We're looking
for a full size file (10 meg) for this.

If so, let me know offline.

Best,
Jim Shulman