Subject: [Leica] State Fair - part 3
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Oct 30 06:36:08 2006

Hi Ric - I understand that we're in a photographic world where we can
put off making decisions about whether to print (or display) an image
in color, black and white, toned or whatever. And the more we shoot
the more time consuming the editing process becomes. However,
whenever possible, I'd love to see the photographer making these
decisions so we can appreciate a more nuanced understanding of what s/
he had in mind.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com