Subject: [Leica] OT: Redress of grievance / Iraq
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Sun Oct 29 10:12:08 2006

Everyone

I wasn't trying to start a thread, just posting a link and hoping someone
might know someone who might want it. I guess this list has changed in the
past few years. Again, if you know of anyone pass it on. It's a feeble
tactic but it's all they have.

I  wasn't trying to make a point either so I'll keep my response tame. The
people who volunteer, agree to give up the right to disagree with the
government at least in public. No one is questioning that so let's not
demagogue the issue. My point is that this commitment makes them
particularly vulnerable and just as they consider it their partiotic duty to
be ready to protect you against armed attacks it just might be your
patriotic duty, should you choose to accept it, to protect them from from
abuse or misuse by the government even if they are not asking you to do so
and even if they are not supportive of your efforts.  IE: get themn the hell
outta there and quit looking for fucked bullshit  reasons to keep them
there.

Javier

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial!
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000002msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] OT: Redress of grievance / Iraq)