Subject: [Leica] How much for a Nocti
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Oct 27 18:29:29 2006

On 10/27/06 6:01 PM, "G Hopkinson" <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> typed:

> Thanks for clearing that up so eloquently, Mark ;-)
> By the way, that self portrait from you that Steve posted is an absolute
> gem,
> clever, clever content and composition. Even a useful
> reason to have an extra piece of flat glass in front of your lens.
>
> Cheers
> Hoppy ROTFLMAO

!!
One reason I like not having a filter Hoppy ROTFLMAO!!
With flat glass on the outside you've got a mirror they're looking into.
You get reflection issues. Maybe what you're referring to.
With a curve they cant make out anything.
One less thing
If you ask me.

Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] How much for a Nocti)