Subject: [Leica] Rainy Day
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Oct 27 11:04:07 2006

Jim Nichols wrote:
> LUGGERS,
>
> What can one do when the rains keep you indoors?  I tried to find an image
> that represented the mood of the day.
>
> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN USA
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/RainyDay02.JPG.html

Lucky you, staying indoors on a day like today.  I had a shoot in
Brentwood at a Parade of Homes house.  Man it was WET.  I got soaked, my
Lightware camera case got soaked, thank goodness it is watertight!

They would not let me park close so I had to lug all my gear about 2
blocks in the rain.  It was a total drag. :(

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Rainy Day)