Subject: [Leica] Re: Hand built?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Thu Oct 26 06:50:24 2006

While I think that Leica's future depends on a digital rangefinder,
where it is manufactured and assembled matters little to me. The less
expensive the manufacturing costs are the more funds they will have
for R&D. For the foreseeable future there are enough German built
Leicas about to keep up with any reasonable increase in the number of
fondlers.

John Collier