Subject: [Leica] M8 and the Future
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Wed Oct 25 16:13:30 2006

Well, no exception: there was an evolution in the M3 life cycle too.
Film pressure plate changed from glass/ceramic to metal, two-strokes
to one stroke, and lots of minor details and other etc's. OTOH, its
general design philosophy was so on target that in general terms the
M8 is just a digitally updated M3.

But, if there were no first release buyers, we would certainly not
have a second improved one.

Best,

Ed

El 25/10/2006, a las 17:52, Luis Ripoll escribi?: