Subject: [Leica] Re: PAWeek 42
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Oct 25 15:07:15 2006

I'd have to send Sonny the image and have him PS in his beauties.
Concordia U simply doesn't have beauty or the jumps for that matter.
Thanks for looking and commenting Chris.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: PAWeek 42)