Subject: [Leica] M8 and the Future
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed Oct 25 14:29:22 2006

When I bought my M6 I could have bought a Canon SLR with lens for
about a third of the price - probably less. The Canon usd exactly the
same film as the Leica. So why did I spend all that money on a
rangefinder rather than an SLR. Well, the main reason was because it
was a rangefinder rather than an SLR. That was the case in film days
and it's the same in the digital age.

Steve

Replies: Reply from wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell) ([Leica] M8 and the Future)
Message from wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell) ([Leica] M8 and the Future)